The Learning COACH
Barrie Frankel, The Learning Coach, has been an educator for 25 years. Whether in the classroom or on the college campus, she prioritizes building positive relationships with her students and families. Expectations, goals and options change as each learner grows.Contact BArrie to Setup an Appointment
INDIVIDUALIZED LEARNING PLANS
Please contact me for options, packages, and pricing.
• Support/enrich all K-5 subjects
• Support/enrich 6-12 Language Arts
• Individualized plan of work
• Project and game-based learning
• Small group learning
Orton Gillingham K-12
• Reading and writing strategies focusing on phonetics and language for early readers and those who need more support due to dyslexia, language processing, or individualized support to meet needs not met in the whole class setting.
• All materials are provided.
The next step**
• College/graduate school applications and essays
• Interview preparation
• Résumé building
Academic Consulting and Support
• Executive Functioning
• Study skills and organizational habits
• On-site support